Thursday, May 25, 2006

TMCC results

Results are up on the town web site -- and right here, saving you another click.

Otto Stein, 94 votes
Peggy Roberts, 93 votes
Yours truly, 65 votes
Phil Jackson, 60 votes
Jim Scott, 53 votes
Mary Wentworth, 47 votes
Frank Wells, 26 votes
All others, 1 vote

If I understand the plan correctly, the top four vote-getters are elected to 2 year terms, and the 5th highest vote-getter will be awarded the final year of Marcie Sclove's term when she leaves the committee in a few months.

Thanks to all who voted for me, and I look forward to working with all of these good folks on this committee.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like I get to be the first to congratulate you on your election.

Congratulations!

(I think)

Anonymous said...

bravo!

Stephanie O'Keeffe said...

Thank you both very much!