Saturday, June 03, 2006

Comics and economics

Comic life: Did you catch Dilbert in Friday's Gazette? Cracked me up. It made me me think of our sidewalk shoveling penalty article and the one for appropriating money to the County retirement system.

Bulletin must-read: Once again the Bulletin is full of TM-er mentions and letters. What an active/activist bunch we are! Truly illuminating though is a column by a non-TM-er, Gerald Friedman, writing about the real economics behind our current budget situation. Good stuff! Can we draft this guy to run for Town Meeting?

Blog tweak: This thing is getting quite long, so I have changed the settings that control how many posts are available on the main page. It is now set to show only the most recent 20 posts. If you want to read earlier posts, click on the archives of previous months, listed on the right side of the page, below the "Previous Posts" links. As always, let me know if you have suggestions for improving how the site works.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Stephanie,
Gerald Friedman was a Town Meeting member from Precinct 8 until this Spring. I'm not sure why he didn't run again.